Popular Posts

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Virago update

We've been working on the Virago again yesterday. Now we've got it running it's time to finish it. I spend most of my time making a custom hinge and cleaning up/hiding the new wiring loom. Vincent spend some time on the table and the starter circuit. This is for me the most dreaded part of the build, the bike is 90% done, but the remaining 10% will take 90% of the time.

The current carb/throttle set up. Looks nice this way I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment